Google+ Cosplayers of the Week: Cosplay Interview #7

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cosplay Interview #7

Anshie


Home: Frankfurt, Germany
Age: 25

Links:
Personal Site
Facebook
Deviantart
World Cosplay
Cosplay.com
Cure
Youtube
Twitter



CosWeek: What do you do when you're not cosplaying?
Anshie: I'm a trained foreign language assistant, and I'm working at the quality assurance / localisation department of a big game company.


CosWeek: Are you a part of any groups currently?
Anshie: Right now I'm not part of any group because I'm busy with my own cosplay projects. The groups I've been a member of are called "Tsuki no Senshi" and afterwards "monogatari". The stage plays I took part in were Sailor Moon, Kingdom Hearts, Death Note, Vampire Knight, Ludwig II, Eternal Sonata, and Romeo x Juliet


CosWeek: How many events do you attend each year?
Anshie: It varied a lot during the past years. This year it will be over 10.


CosWeek: What is your biggest event?
Anshie: The biggest so far was Japan Expo in France. But this year I will visit WCS and Comiket in Japan.


CosWeek: As a long time member of the Cosplay community do you have any advice for those just starting out?
Anshie: If you don't know how to do something don't hesitate to ask for help. We all started at some point and it's no shame to ask if you don't understand something. And apart from that, just give it a try and don't lose your motivation if it won't work right from the start because learning by doing is what will make you improve.

No comments: